Clients’ Bill of Rights
- All legal matters discussed in this office are CONFIDENTIAL and no information will be disclosed to the public unless I have acquired your prior permission.
- As a sole practitioner, I will be thoroughly familiar with your case and you will not be lost in the “shuffle” as is the case with a large firm.
- You will be getting personal attention and your legal matter will be handled by me personally and efficiently.
- Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
- You will be treated kindly, courteously and professionally.
- Your telephone calls are returned immediately or within two (2) hours at the latest.
- Your legal matters will be handled in a timely and professional manner.
- You receive copies of all documents, letters and other correspondence.
- You are continuously kept informed about the status of your case.
- You will be advised of all of your legal options and ramifications.
- If necessary, additional appointments can be set up to discuss your legal matter at your convenience.
- Legal fees will be discussed up front and there will be no surprises.
- My office will strive to keep legal fees to a minimum and if there is any increase, to inform you of the increase as soon as possible.
- Where applicable, monthly statements will be sent to you, itemizing all costs and expenses.
- Payment plans are available.
- Credit Cards available for payment. Visa, MasterCard and Discover card(s) accepted.